October 23, 2011 Leave a comment
In random bullet points because it’s late and I’m sleepy but I had to write:
- I hate the word prude. I hate it like fire.
- I hate the word slut. I hate it like fire.
- I am kinky. This is not a bad thing. I like knowing that.
- Being sex-positive involves acknowledging that the way this society, and more than that feminism, deals with sex and sexuality just doesn’t work.
- Sexuality =/= Sex
- There is no one way to be sexy.
- There is no one way to have (or not have) sex.
- Consent. Fuck yeah!
And more reasons in this gorgeous post here at The Pervocracy.
Also sex-positive feminism has a long way to go, especially with race politics.
Okay, back to bed.